Thursday, August 30, 2007

Joining BusinessWeek Chicago


Get set for BusinessWeek Chicago, a locally-based monthly magazine, that will debut in November. I'm pleased to report that I'll be joining BusinessWeek Chicago as a senior writer and columnist.
It's a terrific assignment, one that will enable me to work with the crack BusinessWeek team and also be part of an exciting entrepreneurial venture.
BusinessWeek magazine offers in-depth reporting and analysis, top-notch writing and an uncanny ability to connect with a growing audience of sophisticated business owners, managers and customers. The new BusinessWeek Chicago monthly will do the same, along with local insight, depth and flair.
While working for BusinessWeek Chicago, I'll continue as a contributing editor for Chicago magazine. I'll also keep filing my REEDBIZ blog on a regular basis.
Fun times ahead!

No comments: