Thursday, August 30, 2007

Joining BusinessWeek Chicago


Get set for BusinessWeek Chicago, a locally-based monthly magazine, that will debut in November. I'm pleased to report that I'll be joining BusinessWeek Chicago as a senior writer and columnist.
It's a terrific assignment, one that will enable me to work with the crack BusinessWeek team and also be part of an exciting entrepreneurial venture.
BusinessWeek magazine offers in-depth reporting and analysis, top-notch writing and an uncanny ability to connect with a growing audience of sophisticated business owners, managers and customers. The new BusinessWeek Chicago monthly will do the same, along with local insight, depth and flair.
While working for BusinessWeek Chicago, I'll continue as a contributing editor for Chicago magazine. I'll also keep filing my REEDBIZ blog on a regular basis.
Fun times ahead!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店上班
酒店打工
酒店小姐
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
童裝批發
童裝批發
童裝
童裝
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領

Anonymous said...

29047126483369175 I play dofus Replica Watches for one year, I Replica Rolex Watches want to get some Replica Watch kamas to buy Replica Chanel Watches item for my character. So, I search "Replica Swiss Watches" on google and found many website. As Exact Replica Graham Watch the tips from the forum, I just review the Swiss Replica Watches websites and choose some Replica Montblanc Watches quality sites to Replica Cartier Watches compare the price, and go to their Replica Breguet Watches online support to make Replica Breitling Watches the test. And Last Chaos Gold I decide to use Replica BRM Watch at the end. And Tag Heuer Replica Watch that is the Replica IWC Watch beginning..