Friday, February 8, 2008

Chicago Tonight The Week In Review

Had the pleasure of being a guest on Chicago Tonight The Week in Review show, hosted by Joel Weisman. Always a blast to be included in this news and information show, which just celebrated its 30-year anniversary.
You can catch the Big Show on Friday at 7 P.M. on Channel 11, or its re-broadcast later for the insomniac crowd at 1:30 A.M. or 4:30 A.M. (Check local listings, as they say.)
Also, for all you Comcast subscribers: Click on the "On Demand" function and watch this local show and other past Chicago Tonight broadcasts. Usually, the cable company keeps the Chicago Tonight shows around for a couple of days after the original airing date.
Tonight's panel also includes: WLS-TV's political reporter Andy Shaw, Sun-Times columnist Mary Mitchell and Associated Press sports writer Jim Litke.
We mix it up on presidential politics, Mayor Daley, taxes and what seems like the never-ending possibilities of a United Airlines merger and the sale of the Chicago Sun-Times.
Week in Review is followed by Friday Night with John Callaway.
Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I begin to play this Seal Online game, I first go to buy seal online cegel to buy some my favorite and beautiful clothes to dress up my character. I have spent cheap seal cegel to buy my favorite cloth. I mean we have anime and some necessary seal online cegel based games that do not look really kid dish. Though I will admit with my own seal cegel I went crazy on leveling with DECO. Some of the skills that we can use our sealonline cegel to improve to look amazing, and are fun to just watch honestly.

Anonymous said...

酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店上班
酒店打工
酒店小姐
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
童裝批發
童裝批發
童裝
童裝
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領