Friday, December 5, 2008

Chicago Tonight: The Week In Review

Check out Chicago Tonight The Week in Review this weekend. Led by moderator Carol Marin, who's sitting in for Joel Weisman, a panel of local journalists talk about the major happenings in the Chicago-area and beyond.
This week,I'm on the panel along with newsman Phil Rogers of Channel 5/WMAQ-TV, sports reporter Cheryl Raye-Stout and political reporter Ben Calhoun, both of WBEZ-FM.
Led by Marin, we discuss the political fortunes of Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, Mayor Daley's sale of city parking meters to a private firm, the fate of the local economy amid growing unemployment, and the state of Chicago's professional sports teams.
The show airs on Channel 11 at 7 P.M. Friday and again early Saturday morning.
If you're a Comcast cable TV subscriber, tap into the program at will by going to the "on-demand" menu and watching it anytime this weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are mistaken. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.

Penis Enlargement Pills said...

nice posting keep blogging,....
i am very new in blogging, please and kindly visit my site,..
thanks a lot...♥♥♥♥

Putri Adiratnaa said...



Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Pedro That Save My Family From Financial Bondage

Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Pedro, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day I shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Pedro. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to the help of Mr, Pedro for giving me a meaning to life when I had lost all hope. If you are currently seeking loan assistance, you can contact them via: { pedroloanss@gmail.com WhatsApp+1 863 231 0632 }